Friday, September 30, 2011

Now That I'm Single Where The Heck Do I Meet Women?

Where To Meet Women, I've Got Some Better Ideas

You're a single middle aged guy, dating over 40, maybe recently divorced, and ready to get back on the horse (no pun intended). Where do you go to meet women? To the bar you say! Wrong, well at least at first. Come on, get your feet wet.

CNA CLASSES IN INDIANAPOLIS

A bar on a Friday or Saturday night sounds like a great place to meet women but think about it. Women know that all guys are out to hit on them, they've got their guards up and they are ready to do battle! Besides, you're dating over 40 now.

So Mr. Gladiator unless your skills are honed to the max, you're gonna go down. That's not pretty. You don't need that blow to your confidence, at least not yet. Not to say that the bar scene won't work for you, it may, but I have much better ideas.

Try something new

How about salsa dancing, a cooking class, an alpine adventure, white water rafting or even a car show. The point here is to get yourself out there and be social. Do this in a non intimidating social environment that doesn't trigger a girl's "I'm getting hit on radar". This is the key to dating over 40.

Years ago I was using all my resources on Friday and Saturday night at the bars and clubs. I figured out I was only putting eight hours a week into my social life. I was compartmentalizing ( wow big word for me) my social life. Work was work, grocery shopping was buying food. And Xmas shopping was buying presents...nothing more.

I changed. I said what if I make all my usual dull activities and make them all into social events! It worked, man did it work. Dating women had new meaning. Suddenly my eight hours turned into forty hours. I was dressing up to go grocery shopping for Pete's sake!

Dating over 40 is round 2, make it spectacular!

Guys my point is there are so many better places to meet women when your dating over 40. Forget the usual bars and watering holes. Try some new hobbies that may interest you, and join some new groups.

Also when you're doing the everyday mundane tasks, try turning them into social events. Loose the sweats and the baseball hat and act like your over 40. Try using a little eye contact and say "excuse me" and ask a question to a girl. The results will amaze you.

Now That I'm Single Where The Heck Do I Meet Women?

Dating over 40 is the balls, trust me I'm living proof! I think you will agree if you follow my plan. You'll learn where to go, what to wear, how to look and even what to drive! Read all about the joys of dating in your 40's at Dating Over 40 and Dating Tips for Middle Aged Guys!

You'll have fun I promise!

CNA CLASSES IN INDIANAPOLIS

No comments:

Post a Comment